An extra 30% OFF plus a FREE movie.

Subscribe to An extra 30% OFF plus a FREE movie. 17 posts 1 voice

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

5 reasons to buy from me…

1. My items are inexpensive. That’s even before the extra 30% off.
2. Shipping is INCLUDED in those prices.
3. I have something for anybody/everybody (sorry, no clothes, fashion stuff).
4. I ship FAST. Items go into the mail by the next day.
5. I’m a nice guy… or at least I think I am. Others seem to agree.

ShopperLane Surplus & Resale

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

It would be hard to make my items an even better buy, but let’s try:

1. My prices are already VERY LOW.
2. Shipping is INCLUDED at no extra cost.
3. I ship FAST.
4. Over 1,000 items to choose from (including 700+ DVD movies – new and used to choose from)

But, I’ll sweeten the offerings a little bit more. Buy $30 or more of ANYTHING and you will get an EXTRA 30% off my everyday low prices. The discount will show up automatically once your checkout is at least $30.

Still running the 30% deal…

It would be hard to make my items an even better buy, but let’s try:

1. My prices are already VERY LOW.
2. Shipping is INCLUDED at no extra cost.
3. I ship FAST.
4. Over 1,000 items to choose from (including 700+ DVD movies – new and used to choose from)

But, I’ll sweeten the offerings a little bit more. Buy $30 or more of ANYTHING and you will get an EXTRA 30% off my everyday low prices. The discount will show up automatically once your checkout is at least $30.

Look up here ^^^^^^^^^

Sale EXTENDED through the month of August.

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Our sale originally was a MONTH of JULY Sale, but has now been EXTENDED through the month of August.

Buy $30 or more of ANYTHING and you will get an EXTRA 30% off my everyday low prices. The discount will show up automatically once your checkout is at least $30.

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

The August Sale just got BETTER…

Buy $30 or more of ANYTHING and you will get an EXTRA 30% off my everyday low prices. The discount will show up automatically once your checkout is at least $30.

Spend $30, get 30% OFF

The July Sale just got BETTER…

Spend $30, get 30% OFF

Reason #6:

Because it’s Christmas in July.

The next three orders that meet the $30 minimum (to get the extra 30% off) will also get a FREE DVD movie (of my choosing). After those three orders come in, I will delete this message.

FREE DVD movie.

The next three orders that meet the $30 minimum (to get the extra 30% off) will also get a FREE DVD movie (of my choosing – just send me a message of the genre that you’d prefer). After those three orders come in, I will delete this message.

FREE DVD movie.

Great response to my sale… So, I’m extending it ONE MORE WEEK. The next FIVE orders that meet the $30 minimum (to get the extra 30% off) will also get a FREE DVD movie (of my choosing – just send me a message of the genre that you’d prefer). After those three orders come in, I will delete this message.

FREE DVD movie.

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

PLUS a FREE DVD movie.

Great response to my sale… So, I’m extending it ONE MORE WEEK. The next TEB orders that meet the $30 minimum (to get the extra 30% off) will also get a FREE DVD movie (of my choosing – just send me a message of the genre that you’d prefer). After those 10 orders come in, I will delete this message.

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 4,328 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

PLUS a FREE DVD movie.

Great response to my sale… So, I’m extending it ONE MORE WEEK. The next TEN orders that meet the $30 minimum (to get the extra 30% off) will also get a FREE DVD movie (of my choosing – just send me a message of the genre that you’d prefer). After those 10 orders come in, I will delete this message.