Come See ALL that are FREE-Booth Headers/Banners, Avatars! Plus I Sell VERY RARE FABRICS, too for You!

Subscribe to Come See ALL that are FREE-Booth Headers/Banners, Avatars! Plus I Sell VERY RARE FABRICS, too for You! 20 posts 1 voice

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Now Offering FREE BUSINESS CARD Designs too, PLUS Free Banners, Avatars, and Other Graphics for YOU!

Here are some of the Newest Designs of BLANK but Colorful Business Cards You May Use but ONLY if You SELL within Bonanza. . .

CLICK ON ANY CARD ABOVE TO GO DIRECTLY TO LISTING

Please Come See all the VERY RARE All Cotton Quilt Shop Fabrics I Have for You!
Also Note…If You Do Not Want the Same Old Same Old Booth Header or Banner, and You Wish to Not Only Change It Regularly, but Announce YOUR Booth Sales within the Banner, Come See My Booth where You Will Find a Nice Amount of Seasonal Banners/Booth Headers you might wish to Use in Your Booth, plus I provide Links whereby you can ADD Text and Such into Your Favorite Seasonal Banner/Booth Header! ENJOY!

Click on My Avatar Square, Above to Go to My Booth!

Below very few of Many Nice Fabrics For You. . .I have Listed:

Below very few of Many Nice Banners For You. . .I have Listed:

Here are but VERY FEW for You to Peruse. . .

Enjoy! Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted about 2 months ago

I have a nice variety of FREE Booth Headers/banners and/or Wonderful Very Rare Quilt Shop Quality All Cotton Fabrics, too, for you. I also have been adding other types of crafting supplies, come see all that’s in my Bonanza Booth, Thanks!
Dee

Below are SOME of MANY: Click on any 1

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Bumping UP!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

FREE! ~ The Ever-Popular BLACKBOARD type of Booth Headers/Banners are in My Booth for Any Bonanza Seller!

Here are a FEW of Many:

Click On ANY One Above.

Divine Fabrics n More

You’re going to Love the FREEBIES for Your Booth that are in my Booth for You if you Sell within Bonanza!

Change YOUR Banner/BoothHeader Seasonally! In Your NEW Banner you can ADVERTISE your web page, your Pinterest or Twitter URLs, Your Monthly Special or Sales, as I Leave ROOM in Each One for you to Do So, and I give you LOTS of Online Places where you CAN do so, easily-so…just follow the simple directions and you can put your Booth Name and Other Texts into one of my FREE Banners/Booth Headers for You!

These below and MORE are in My Bonanza Booth for You! Come See ALL that’s Free!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 21 days ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 21 days ago

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 20 days ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 18 days ago

Want a FREE PRIZE? JOIN the WFC Game found under the Community Page and Link, just click on Help on TOP of this Page, Left Upper Side, then Click on ‘’Ask the community’’ then find Word Find Challenge Under ’’See all fun and games"

FREE BANNERS or BOOTH HEADERS are ALSO for Bonanza Sellers, and those are in My Booth! Come See!

There’s Plenty of Room on EVERY Banner/booth header for you to ADVERTISE YOUR Sales or Specials!

July is Here! So, Come See my JULY SEASONAL FREE BANNERS and/or Booth Headers I have for Bonz Sellers! You Can Put Your July SALES Advertisement right within any One of the FREE Banners, too!

Here are but a “Few of Many!”
- – - – - CLICK ON ANY BELOW to go to LISTING!

Click on ANY Banner above to go DIRECTLY to where it is Listed!

Want any 1 of the 2 above graphics? Right Click and do a Save or Save As or Download into your OWN Computer!

Please. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 13 days ago

Win a SCRUBBY! Join WFC Game in the Bonanza Forum, and when peeps play to win prizes, if you win, you can choose one of my FREEBIES SCRUBBIES! I pay for shipping to you, too!

- OR – Buy a Scrubby from me! Go Here to This Listing:

CLICK on ABOVE PIC to go Directly to the Listing.

FREE TO WIN DOUBLE SCRUBBY BY WINNING IN THE WFC GAME,
See Here:

CLICK on ABOVE PIC to go Directly to the Listing.

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 11 days ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 9 days ago

Hello Everyone Who Loves Cotton Fabrics! I Think You’ll Love the RARE Cotton Fabrics You’ll Find in My Booth!

Here are a few of MANY VERY RARE FABRICS I have for you, that
NO ONE ELSE HAS!. . .
. . . Click on any one, below to go directly to the Listing. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Cute Sparkling Flowers for Exfoliating Your Face and/or Body, or to Use as a Gentle Scrubber for Your Delicate China or for Ceramic or Teflon of Other type of Non-Stick Pans!

Click on ABOVE Pic to go to the Listing for These Hand Crocheted Cuties!

Remember too…I have PLENTY of Free Banners/Booth Headers for You!

I also have some ’’CIJ" or Christmas in July FREE Booth Headers/Banners, too…

Wonderful VERY RARE Quilt Cotton Fabrics for You Too! BNOS (Brand New Old Stock)

Rare, Hard to Find, and GORGEOUS, Quilt Shop Fabrics Click on any 1

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 5 days ago

These below have been MARKED DOWN for You To Save Even More! I also Have LOTS of Marked Downs in My Booth that are NOT Here in this Post. . .

Just Click On Any Fabric Pic Below to Go
To Its’ Listing
~

Remember ALL My Quilt Shop Fabrics are AS NEW Unless Otherwise stated, often I call them Brand New Old Stock, bought from Closed Quilt Shops and the Like. . .Most of My Fabrics are High to Highest Quality Quilt Prints. . . ALL My Prints are ALL Cotton, unless otherwise stated, too . . . I also have some EXTREMELY RARE, but MUCH Sought-After Winter Holiday Prints for You!
Thanks for Stopping and Shopping in My Booth!
Be Blessed!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 3 days ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,311 total posts | Posted 2 days ago

FREE Scrubby with the Purchase of Quilt Fabrics! Go to My Booth to Read How to Get a FREEBIE Scrubby!!! Thanks!

Click on ANY Blue Word/Link! Remember a Hand-Crocheted Scrubby can be used on Delicate Teflon, Ceramic or Other Types of Special Pans, Gentle Enough for Food Removal Off Your Delicate China Dishes, OR Use as a Dead Skin Exfoliator on Face, Arms, Legs, Feet! LIMITED TIME on this OFFER!

Here are a FEW of MANY Very Rare All Cotton
Hard to Find Quilt Shop Fabrics

NO ONE has These Very Very Rare Victorian Holiday Mice Quilt Cotton, but me:

Click on Night Before Christmas, Victorian Winter Mice Northcott – Above Quilt
Fabric Prints – to go to the Fabrics Bundle Listing

Be Blessed! . . .Dee

Divine Fabrics n More