Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY

Subscribe to GAME OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY 15 posts 5 voices

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,543 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Game of the Month Rules:

1.GAME OF THE Month Begins the 1st of each month and ends at midnight the last day of the month.

2. A purchase is required to be made in this month, BUT there is NO minimum amount! Spend what you can afford!!! Trades WILL count as a purchase. Please remember that you can accept or reject any offers made for trades. You are NOT required to accept Trades as a way of doing business. The Game of the Week has nothing to do with the Trades themselves – you make your own decisions as to what is acceptable.

3. If you have multiple booths listed in this game you are still only required to make one purchase! You do not have to make a purchase for each booth!!

4. PURCHASES WILL BE REPORTED TO this thread. Please highlight to make them easier to find.

NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS on this game.

Promos, Coupon Codes and/or any specials you are running are PERMITTED with sign up information.

Make sure you enter your URL correctly, all I do is copy and paste. If you find an error please b-mail The Gamer and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.

DO NOT B-MAIL YOUR PURCHASE SUBMISSIONS TO the hosts Booth, please report them in the thread as noted above!

Feel free to promote your fellow players items in the thread. Please DO NOT promote your own items as the game will be moved to the promotions thread.

Please make sure that the member you are purchasing from ships to your location as some do not do international shipping.

If you would like to participate in Febuary of 2019, please post in this thread.

PLEASE – Make sure that your purchase is made in THIS month; not just running this month (as in a promo)!

PLAYERS LIST:

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/annimae
40% off everything left w/code SAVE40

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/tammiestreasures
10% off with code GOTM
Offers welcome

Annimae's

Posted by crackersplace, Saint Meinrad, IN. 235 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

40% off holy smoly girl!! I’m thinking about doing this month but others need to join.. Curious to see if others join first before I commit.

Cracker's Place

Cleaning out the cobwebs that’s all!

We need more players!

Annimae's

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

I’ll play
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/tammiestreasures
10% off with code GOTM
Offers welcome.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

WOO HOO!! Got you added Tammie!

Who’s next?

Annimae's

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Who else wants to play.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,370 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

I have to do too much maintenance on my booth!

First off, somehow, someone changed a lot of the item prices to strange, odd,numbers – and it was not I who made the changes! Prices like $13.27, and $7.19 and $5.60! Say what!!!!

Secondly, my list of categories has been changed and is now meaningless – and that was not done by me, either. My vintage beads category – the biggest one – is totally gone; and a category of jewelry and watches is there now. I have never listed a watch, and have almost no jewelry whatsoever, so that category is pretty much meaningless.

I have no idea if the items listed are actually in my booth, either.

I don’t understand what has happened, but I have to spend a lot of time fixing the problems. Sorry.

Maybe March?

Some of My Favorite Things

WOW!! Contact support Carolyn – they might have some answers for you. If not, it definitely needs to be reported so it doesn’t happen again! See you next month maybe!

Annimae's

Yes Carolyn contact support. One of the computer wizards there should be able to put everything back for you.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,370 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

You’d think so, wouldn’t you, Tammie?

But…..not so.

I am currently going through all my several hundreds of listing – both active and on reserve – making changes one by one.

Very tedious work, but I can’t leave the items they way they are.

In some instances, the listed price is actually less than it would cost me to pail the item, so I’d be actually losing money every time somebody bought an item!

When I finish that, I have to go back through and see what weird changes have been madet to my categories!

I’d rather be playing game, though!

Need more players for any game playing! Who wants to join us?

Annimae's

I am closing this game due to lack of participation until there is more interest! My thanks to all those who have participated in the past.

Annimae's

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 822 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

sorry, i was going to join but see you closed up the game. hopefully next month

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,543 total posts | Posted 26 days ago

Sorry Carol, but it all depends on how much interest there is for next month or in the future.

Annimae's

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,370 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Actually, life got a lot worse for me. I spent oover a month between the hospital and rehab center, so totally out of commission.

Seems i got so preoccupied that I neglected to drink liquid, and nearly died of dehydration. Mercifully, my daughter got me in the nick of time before there was any permanent brain damage, but it sure was scary!

I’m so behind on everything that I am not sure I’m ever going to catch up!

Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »