FINALLY over 1000 items listed!! Please come by and take a look. Will take offers and combine shipping! Many items are OOAK and vintage! Also check out sky4kye and Granddaughters booths BriannaGrace books and Briannas_Body_Scents!

Subscribe to FINALLY over 1000 items listed!! Please come by and take a look. Will take offers and combine shipping! Many items are OOAK and vintage! Also check out sky4kye and Granddaughters booths BriannaGrace books and Briannas_Body_Scents! 4 posts 1 voice

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,576 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving friends!! Will take offers on Brianna and my booths, please visit us at
www.bonanza.com/meemawshouse
www.bonanza.com/sky4kye
www.bonanza.com/Briannagrace
www.bonanza.com/Briannas_body_scents

Meemaw's House

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,576 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving friends!! Will take offers on Brianna and my booths, please visit us at
www.bonanza.com/sky4kye

Meemaw's House

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,576 total posts | Posted 29 days ago

Will take offers and combine shipping on all 4 stores. I am down to the last 25-30 large boxes of items my dear mother collected decades ago with new stuff from my kids now. I don’t plan on selling forever, as fee’s and shipping are so high but I will try and sell as much as I can until then. As a grandmother raising 5 beautiful grandchildren, every little bit helps. My oldest is researching colleges as he will be a senior next year! The littlest one is preschool age and keeps me busy. The middle boy (in my avatar) will be a freshman in one more year. Oh my!

www.bonanza.com/sky4kye

Meemaw's House

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,576 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

Will take offers and combine shipping on all 4 stores. I am down to the last 25-30 large boxes of items my dear mother collected decades ago with new stuff from my kids now. I don’t plan on selling forever, as fee’s and shipping are so high but I will try and sell as much as I can until then. As a grandmother raising 5 beautiful grandchildren, every little bit helps. My oldest is researching colleges as he will be a senior next year! The littlest one is preschool age and keeps me busy. The middle boy (in my avatar) will be a freshman in one more year. Oh my!

www.bonanza.com/sky4kye

Meemaw's House