Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

Word Find Challenge ◄ Sept 25, 2019 ►

Subscribe to Word Find Challenge ◄ Sept 25, 2019 ► 35 posts 8 voices

Page
< 1 2

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,696 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Oh, and I forgot – I have those Cattn’Around Catskill mini-poster picture guides to send to all of you. Selah, I know you’re in Canada, but it’s no big deal to pop it in a mailing address, so, please, would you send me your address – I don’t have it. Thanks.

Some of My Favorite Things

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 22,676 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Nice stats.
Everyone did some brain exercising.

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,708 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Carolyn, I’ll admit I am looking forward to the arrival of the mini posters. Love this event as seen online.

Great stats for all participants.

Now wondering IF Bette will return as hostess or allow Carolyn to continue another week of fun.

By the way…I created a brain exercise similar to Word In Word.
Here I used the word MAKESHIFT to create as many words as possible.
I found it to be quite a challenge.
While there are 9 letters all different only 3 of them are the word letter favorites as determined by Wheel Of Fortune R S T L N E

My list for makeshift includes 2 letter words.
My list just topped over 80. Good exercise if you’d like to join me.

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,696 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

That sounds like fun, Joyce!

Some of us – myself definitely included – have strange minds.

Back when I was in high school, we were required to take algebra, algebra, French and Latin.

Lying in bed at night, I would find myself translating words and sentences into French and Latin. Well, that was harmless enough.

But – when I started translating sentences into algebraic formulas and geometrical figures, I was embarrassed to admit it for fear everybody would think I had gone totally around the bend.

Now, when I am reading a book, I lie awake at night imagining totally different endings for the stories – long drawn-out fabrications.

Next day, I’m sometimes have to reread the story, then compare it what I had imagined, so I have to double check. (Frankly, sometimes, I prefer my endings to the authors! Do you ever have the thought: But, but, but, what happened to — whoever, or how did they get there. all kinds of pesky little items that hadn’t gotten unanswered.

Bette posted the skeleton of a game, but no challenge. I’m guessing she’ll do it. If not, I can pinch hit.

I was hoping for a mailing address from Selah, so I could mail all the Cattn’ around stuff in one fell swoop. Monday, I’ll send to everyone whose addresses I have.

Some of My Favorite Things

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,708 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

LOL, Carolyn, I SO know how your mind works.
I, too, sometimes think/write better endings to the New York Times Best Sellers.

Page
< 1 2