Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

Word Find Challenge ◄ Feb 11 2019 ► ► ►

Subscribe to Word Find Challenge ◄ Feb 11 2019 ► ► ► 117 posts 10 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 >

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Here’s another “Beet” doll
What do you think? Does Bette need this?
It is a bean bag body and legs with removable dress and plastic hands and beet head.
Made me giggle.

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,242 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Any news about our dear Carolyn? Keeping her and her family too, in prayers. . .

Starting a little somethin’ somethin’ for some surprises for some friends, I have to figure out how to make it easily mailable, as is’s rather ’’boxie’’ but I think I can make it flat to mail, and have the person receiving such, follow EZ directions to make it 3D again, of which I will be provided the double stick tape they’d have to use to do so. . .I love little creative challenges…like this. . .
Still having heavy chested moments now and then, and because of such, our son’s decided to come in on the 25th, instead of in July…he’ll leave sometime in March to go back to CA, this time our grandson won’t be with him, as he works full time and can’t get the time off, which is totally understandable, hubby and I are happy he got a job so fast after graduating from high school 2 years ago!

Leo’s been throwing up for 2 days, now, only 4 times, but still and all, he’ll have to go to the vet if this keeps up. . .I layed hands on him and prayed over him…he’s such a gem. . .he recently got groomed again, he looks so bald…lol…I like the way he looks when his furs’ partially grown in, it makes him look like a cute cocka-poo, type of dog, and he also looks like a big puppy too…he’s adorable no matter what, however. . .

Take Care Bette, Joyce, Carolyn, Charlotte, Em, Nancy, and ALL who might enter into this WFC this day
. . .Wishing EACH of You. . .Much. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Carolyn still in

I called this a.m.and learned none of Carolyn’s family is there. *AND
she is stable.
Nurse did agree Carolyn is awake and he’d tell her I called checking up on her.

Dee, good for you with son coming to visit. Something to look forward to during the nasty winter weather.
Sorry to hear Leo is not well. Messes to clean up make it additionally disappointing. My cat, Beau, has finally gotten over a cold that him sneezing and sleeping even more than normal cats sleep. Seems he is back to normal.

The project you are telling about sounds like quite a challenge. Makes me think you are feeling fairly well or probavbly wouldn’t be taking on such a thing. Have fun!

Love this gif
I am also considering getting a new banner for my booth.
Thanks for all those you offer, Dee

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,396 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Good Afternoon! We got 7" of wet heavy snow last night but only 30*F today so it won’t melt too fast. (which leads to flooding if the ground is still frozen)
We are keeping Carolyn in our hearts and prayers.
Sounds like an interesting project Dee! It is always good to have something interesting and challenging for your brain to work on. Hope Leo recovers quickly!
I will visit your booth to see your new banner, Joyce.

Abrafox's booth

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,242 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Joyce! If you need me to ‘’Tweak!’’ 1 of my free banners, just let me know. . .by Tweaking I’m talking about if you want something added into it or subtracted from it, or text put in, or a Rainbow of Letters/Booths Name, for example…something like this:

But…ya’ gotta’ give me lots of time to do so, as daily, I never know if I’ll be up and about or bed-ridden and weak, I have days like that now, whereby I’m not actually in bed, but, I am shakey and weak and pretty much live in my recliner on weak days like that. . . just let me know, hon!

Thanks for Carolyn news. . .sigh…I feel so awful for her, I’m making her something, but when I’m done with it, I will be mailing it to her home, so I hope she recovers and gets to go back home as soon as she’s fully recovered, for now, there are people taking care of her, and that’s a good thing. . .keep on praying for her…

Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 22,395 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

I am going to skip this week game phrase.
I have been working on new items for sale and I am trying to push to get more items ready and listed.

We will use this thread to keep in touch until Friday and then I will start a new game phrase.

We have snow coming down. Uuggghhhhh !

Good morning, all

Good idea, Bette, communicate here and new game Friday.

Dee, I am trying to decide if a St Paddy Day banner is what I’ll do or if maybe the ladybug one. So far no decidion. I appreciate your tweaking offer.

Charlotte, I’ll change my avatar same time I change my banner. Don’t expect a change made real soon. I am kinda occupied today and will be gone all day tomorrow. Friends from high school do a luncheon once a month. Monday is the day. A classmate lives about 15 minutes from me and she and I will leave 10:45 to drive about an hour 45 minutes for that luncheon. Couple old ladies going to lunch will take most of the day…LOL

Local weather: flurries now expecting about an inch accumulation.

Charlotte, during this winter we have been under a flood warning Wabash River nearly all winter. We are in no danger as river is quite a distance from us BUT if it floods roadways close down and damage possible. That is what locals have told us about our new location

I keep wishing and hoping Carolyn’s daughter will get the message to call me.
So far she hasn’t. I’ll call tomorrow sometime and check on her again if I get no call from Eileen today.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,396 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks for keeping us updated, Joyce…my heart goes out to Carolyn, her daughter and grandson and/or other family members…continueing to pray lots of prayers lots of times during the day for her. . .

Bette, you need to do what you need to do…you’re a fabulous host as is Joyce, as was Jan when she took it over for a phrase, now and again. . .

It’s started snowing here about 45 minutes ago before that ALL previous snow was gone…now everything is already covered, because it’s really coming down thick and blizzardly…but Leo will have NONE of ‘’go in deep snow’’. . .LOL!

It is Sunday…and I agree with Charlotte let’s get relaxed, restored, renewed, and let us be opened to being Blessed, if not with new stuff, let us count our Blessings, past to present!

I too will be listing like crazy come March, Bette, I am so much slower at doing this than I once was, plus I just cannot take sitting at the computer for too long, whereby years ago, I could sit and list for hours and hours, so much has changed, I don’t have the body to do so anymore(I get hip, leg, ankle/foot, and back pain) and I don’t have the mind to do so anymore, either, (I get confused a lot, now, and I really have to concentrate and think hard at whatever I’m doing, whether that be reading, sewing, paper crafting, listing sales on eBay or Bonanza, it’s like 10x harder now for me than it was just a few years ago…but I am not bitter about such, even tho’ it can be frustrating, still and all, I am actually Grateful I still can do those things which I still can do!) Besides who out there can do anything! . . .well, I found 1…..LOLOL!

Well I’m off to work on my surprises. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

After a brief spring like break it we are relegated back to winter weather again with temperatures expected to be below freezing all week and a big storm moving in Wednesday. Now that class is over all the items on my to do list are waiting to be accomplished. I do have a quilt on the frames waiting to be tied and I might work on that first.
Hope your listing is going well, Bette!
Dee, I think we are ALL slower than we used to be! :)
Hoping all the roads are clear and safe travels to your lunch for you and your friends.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers, especially Carolyn today, and hope all is well for you.

Abrafox's booth

I was doing some vintage cats images search on Google, but then I came across some animated animal images so here for your enjoyment or a smile here and there, as I am sure we all could use a HeartSmile many times, each day. . .Enjoy!

. . . and when there are no mice to pick on. . .
However, there’s one cool cat who quickly put a stop to a fight of any kind, LOL!!!

…when cats go suddenly crazy…

…legs up NEVER guarantees a thing! (whether those legs be of the cat or the human! LOL!)

Remember in Winter things can get slippery. . .LOL!

Wiffle ball proves to be a kind of crazy fun!

Missing and Still Praying for our Dear Carolyn. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Thanks for posting the funnies, Dee! The cat jumping/not jumping from the car is my favorite. Been there, done that on the snow and ice. :)

Abrafox's booth

Any word on Carolyn, DearOne? I wonder if Joyce got to talk to Eileen, I’m thinking that’s Carolyn’s daughter’s name??? Meanwhile Bette needs to take a well earned and deserve break from WFC, so I found this tip/tricks for Tuesday graphic and so I went looking for tips/tricks I could post here, too….

#1. Is a laundry tip/trick. . . ALWAYS turn your dark clothes inside out before washing them in a washer/drying in a dryer. . .because it prevent early break down of outside or right side of clothing, thus you avoid abrasion and wear to fabric surfaced that cause dull appearances.

#2. Here’s a link if one is looking for feeling happier tomorrow than one does today…great and quick read:
https://greatist.com/grow/how-to-be-happy-long-term

#3. Anyone who is a driver could use more than one of these tips or tricks:
https://www.stealthangelsurvival.com/blogs/news/28-insanely-easy-tips-and-tricks-from-car-experts-that-every-driver-should-know

#4. Tips and Tricks for an efficient computer:
For WINDOWS: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15055/windows-7-optimize-windows-better-performance
For a MAC: https://www.businessinsider.com/ways-to-speed-up-your-mac-2015-11

#5. Time Management Tips/Tricks – a Great Read, but a BETTER ‘’Try to Do So!’’
http://www.creativitypost.com/create/work_smarter_not_harder_21_time_management_tips_to_hack_productivity

#6. Last, but certainly NOT the Least. . . . . . Never hesitate to ask for a Helping Hand, Ummmmmm, unless you’re a toy…because your friend might take such asking literally! LOL!

Your Name and Your Lucky Number, Of Course
This is All in Good Fun. . .

Hello Bette Your Name Means https://www.kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Bette.htm
“Your Lucky Angelic Number is 7 The number 7 is a highly spiritual number that is associated with intuition, mysticism, inner wisdom, and a deep inward knowing.
The number 7 combines hardworking number 4 with mystical and creative number 3. As a result, angel number 7 carries a meaning that both practical and mystical.”
. . .“The 7 doesn’t take anything at face value — it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.”. . .7 seen a lot is a sign that you are in alignment with your spiritual purpose, for 7 is the number of spirit. Opportunities to align with divine purpose will open up to you.

Hello Charlotte ^Your Name Means https://www.kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Charlotte.htm
“Your Lucky Angelic Number is 3
“Seeing angel number 3 is a sign that the Ascended Masters, like Christ and the Archangels, are working on your behalf.” also . . .
The number 3 carries a vibrational frequency that is associated with self expression and creativity. It is the number of creation and completion, associated with divinity in many of the world’s religions, particularly Christianity.
When we see the number 3 it is a reminder from the universe of our creative potential and our innately divine nature. . .3 is the number of spirituality, creativity and self-expression. The angels may use this number to show you new avenues of conviviality and creativity.With the assistance of your angels and the support of the Ascended Masters, all things are possible."

Hello Joyce ^Your Name Means https://www.kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Joyce.htm
“Your Lucky Angelic Number is 4. The number 4 is a number of “being”, it is the number that connects mind-body-spirit with the physical world of structure and organization…4 symbolizes the safety and security of home, the need for stability and strength on a solid foundation of values and beliefs.” . . . 4 is the number associated with stability, work and career. When you see this number often it is a warning about your career situation. . .“The angels are telling you to be conscientious in your work, taking care of details with seriousness.”

Hello Carolyn Your Name Means https://www.kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Carolyn.htm
“Your Lucky Angelic Number is 7. The number 7 is a highly spiritual number that is associated with intuition, mysticism, inner wisdom, and a deep inward knowing.
The number 7 combines hardworking number 4 with mystical and creative number 3. As a result, angel number 7 carries a meaning that both practical and mystical.”
. . .“The 7 doesn’t take anything at face value — it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.”. . .7 seen a lot is a sign that you are in alignment with your spiritual purpose, for 7 is the number of spirit. Opportunities to align with divine purpose will open up to you.

Hello to me, based on my real name, not either of my nicknames, My Real Name Means https://www.kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Donna.htm
“My Lucky Angelic Number is 3”. . .“Angel number 3 is a sign that the Ascended Masters, like Christ and the Archangels, are working on your behalf.” also . . .
“The number 3 carries a vibrational frequency that is associated with self expression and creativity. It is the number of creation and completion, associated with divinity in many of the world’s religions, particularly Christianity.
When we see the number 3 it is a reminder from the universe of our creative potential and our innately divine nature. . .3 is the number of spirituality, creativity and self-expression. The angels may use this number to show you new avenues of conviviality and creativity.With the assistance of your angels and the support of the Ascended Masters, all things are possible.”

Again, I don’t really rely on numbers. . .just having a bit of fun! Tips, Tricks, Numbers Fun, ALL found on the World Wide Web, but I know ALL that’s on the Web is not Necessarily Tried and/or True!

We are on ‘’Snow Watch’’ or Winter Weather Advisory…and though it is VERY Sunny outside it’s Very VERY Cold Outside! Thus the lawns and roofs I can see outside the large window, while sitting here, these are still covered with yesterdays heavy snow, but only snowed for a short time. . .my guess is less than 4 inches of snow came down. . .

Here’s one that made me laugh. . .

♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎ ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by hottytoddy40zoo, Smithville, MS. 655 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Hello everyone!! It’s been a long time since I dropped by here… we have since pulled all of our listings and closed out our online stores. I still have to clear out listings on here, but will keep my account… just not have any listings. It just got to the point where it was more worry than it was worth dealing with. These days I focus on schooling, canning, spending time with family, and working with my plants.

Praying for Carolyn… that she will have a speedy recovery and complete healing. Will definitely try to drop by from time to time. Take care and have a wonderful night!! May God bless,

hottytoddy40zoo's booth

Carolyn has been moved from intensive care to a regular room.
The diagnosis is she experienced a heart attack.
I spoke with her for minutes but she let me know she feels horrible even yet. I made arrangements to stay in touch and call again Friday. Sounds like it will be a while before she goes home and may spend time in a rehab center. I have her current address if you would like to send a card. b-mail me for that address. She sounds like she could use a little encouragement.

Dee, YES, Eileen is Carolyn’s daughter and I never talked to her. Wish now I had asked Carolyn for Eileen’s phone #. Never know I may wish I had it.

Love the animated kitties, Dee, you knew I would.

a GOOD wacky Wednesday.

If you know the name/address/zip of the Hospital she’s in and her room number, I’d like to get a card out to her, today, if possible SweetiePie Joyce!

Thanks for ALL Your Extended Caring…YOU are Certainly Our Endearing Queen!
(((((((Joyce))))))

Wednesday Fun Stuff to Help Us Smile and Remember Laughter also Heals:

I think this one pertains to EACH of us!

Remember, without darkness, we’d NEVER know, feel, experience from the soul inside and outwardly too of the body’s eyes, the Awesome Beauty of the Stars in the heavens above . . .Let us wish upon a shooting star that we NEVER lose our inner Wonder which is most often like that of an innocent child. . .

. . .I’ve had lots of different heart problems and so I know every body and every mind is different when challenged with such. . .but this I encourage and pray that Carolyn will find and Hold onto or Try to Renew, From the Inside out, the Love, Wisdom, Strength and Faith she will need in some degrees to grow through all she went through and might still go through in the near future…hang in there Carolyn,
you’ve got LOTS of praying friends here! The little ditty below still helps me when I need a renewal of strength and love and faith…I hope it’ll help Carolyn or anyone else, too. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

B-mailed you, Dee.
Loved your post today. How right you are.
TYVM

Anyone else need Carolyn’s hospital address?

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 14,618 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Oh no! So sorry to hear of Carolyn’s health troubles. Thank you, Joyce, for investigating and finding out what was going on and for keeping in touch with Carolyn. I’m adding my prayers to all of yours here on WFC for her complete recovery. Poor dear!

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 14,618 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

So thankful for you, Dee, and your wonderful encouragements and words of wisdom. I’ve said it many times, but will repeat You are a Treasure! Despite your difficulties you make time to help and encourage others. Thank you!

Good to see you popping in, too, Anita! It has been a long time no see. You’ve experienced what most of us have here with online selling. Glad you have made the important decision to spend your time doing far more important things than trying to eek out a living selling “stuff” online. Very few have been remotely successful. Bette is one of the few, but I’m sure she will attest to the fact that most of her waking hours are devoted to keeping things promoted and sold (even probably her asleep hours, too!) Hard thing to do for sure.

Charlotte, glad to hear you have some “down” time! Hope the quilting and whatever else you are doing is going along well.

Hoping also for a break in this mad, crazy Midwest (the whole country, really) weather. I am SO ready for sunshine and warmth to come and stay. Didn’t the rodent say we’d be receiving an early Spring????

Posted by EmpressDepot, Pinnacle, NC. 65 total posts | Posted 30 days ago

I’m sorry to hear about Carolyn. I know you all are great friends and will miss her on this thread. Occasionally I pop in behind the scenes and read and get a kick out of what I read :)

Empress Depot

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted 30 days ago

Sharon EmpressDepot we certainly are friends here at WFC and love knowing you venture in behind the scenes. Post here anytime and I’ll tell Carolyn when I call her Friday you posted as one of her friends wishing her recovery at WFC. I sent you here mailing address as you requested to send a card. She’ll be so encouraged. Em, Kay, Dee, my sister and I, along with you will be sending the words of cheer and encouragement.
She will return and our encouragement will get her here a.s.a.p.

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted 29 days ago

4:00 EST and posting the little news about Carolyn,
Talked with the nurses station this morning and learned Carolyn was sleeping so didn’t try to talk to her. Made me happy knowing she was resting peacefully.
I asked and the nurse agreed to give Eileen or Carolyn’s grandson my phone # and tell them I hope they’ll call me.
I will call tomorrow early afternoon and hope to talk to Carolyn then.
Meanwhile there are 7 that I know are part of the card shower she’ll be receiving.

Em and I along with Sharon EmpressDepot are sending flowers maybe tomorrow or Saturday. I’ll better decide when I possibly hear from others that would like to be part of the encouragement flowers will bring to Carolyn.
Anybody that wants her address just b-mail me and I’ll send it to you.

………………..

and Joy/Hopeslittleangels joined the card shower.
and now we are 8

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,396 total posts | Posted 29 days ago

Sign me up for card and flower sending!

Abrafox's booth

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted 28 days ago

I’ll do it, Charlotte sending you mailing address by b-mail now

and now we are 9 in the card shower.
My 3rd card to her went in the mail today.

Before sending flowers I hope to talk to Carolyn today and be assured hospital delivery is the best place for them.

Just talked to Carolyn
She is being moved to a rehab center this afternoon.
She sounds almost like the Carolyn I’ve spoken to over the years.

Card shower still on but expect any card you’ve sent will be
returned to you. Mail does not forward to patient’s home or new location.
BUT I’ll have the new address soon and be sure to send to all of you that have the old address as soon as I have it.

Flowers will be ordered after she is in her new location
Any one that would like the new Carolyn address and/or want to be part of sending flowers just let me know.

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,242 total posts | Posted 28 days ago

When I was in the hospital, and then they sent me to a rehab center, I was so happy to be getting out of the hospital…however, who KNEW what would happen when I got into rehab, which the 1st time I went to rehab I was gone from home for about a month…could not WAIT to get home again, but I had to wait, and wait I did…and while I did God had a ’’job’’ for me…which included touching base and sharing Spiritual walks with over 50 people, IF I would have known that ahead of time, I think I would have said ‘’No, I don’t think so…sorry, I’m not up for that!‘’ but God is GOOD and didn’t let me know ahead of time, plus a Kinder Balance did exist
while I was gone for that month …and to this day, I thank God, God is God, and God made sure God’s Plan for me while I was ‘’out of it, somewhat’’ had to do with Serving God and those God Loves and Cares about, too…

It wasn’t my 1st trip to a rehab center…and I even ended up rushed back to the hospital, in an ambulance even when I was in rehab, even tho’ the hospital was right next door to the rehab center, still, there was a main road between them…so they insisted I go in an ambulance…
I’m NOT any better than I was when I was there sometime back, in fact, I’m worse, and some things are simply not going to get better, that’s life, bodies get older, things break down sooner or later. . .but one can embrace Joy, one should keep Hope lit bright, even if/when accepting the changes and challenges, Keeping Candles of Hope Lit Bright inside oneself, helps us to Be or Strive to Be AOK with all or anything going on, or NOT going on, but we wish it were…Hope has WINGS, thus is uplifts us, as does, Love, Faith, and Peace…will be sending Carolyn many a word of Encouragement about Hope, Love, Faith, Peace, and an Inner Joy that NO One and NO Thing and NO Physical Challenge can eliminate or steal, lest we let it!
Besides, everyone knows it takes MORE muscles to frown than to smile, and who wants more face wrinkles, LOL, not I! HaHaHa!

Yes I want the ReHab center address and Carolyn’s Room Number as soon as you know, Joyce, Thanks, Hon!

I’m triple happy it’s Friday, Feb. 22-and that it’s going by really fast…I have my reasons why. . .too shy to share why, just will really be a LOT happier, when I awake tomorrow and am rid of today!

Ground is showing again, all the snow’s melted.

Joyce a heartfelt thanks for keeping us well-informed!
I cannot contribute too much to the flower fund, I hope a tenner’s aok, hon, so count me in too, Thanks! I actually sent $10.50 because of PayPal fees you might incur, I’m not sure how that works, but thanks for adding my name to the flowers card you’ll be sending to Carolyn! Very kind of you to do all this, I know everyone here thinks and feels the same way about your Kindness in taking care of this for all of us, here, who want Carolyn to know we are WITH her…she is in our Healing Thoughts and Heartfelt Prayers!

So Joyce. . .

Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted 27 days ago

TYVM, Dee, both for the donation for flowers and all the “WOE” you offered here. Remember Word Find Challenge? … LOL
Sorry you sent more than the $10. I intended to absorb that AND I do believe there is option to make donation or “gift” a friend where there are no fees. There used to be. I know hings change but your $$$ is greatly appreciated and flowers will be sent maybe yet today.

In honor of Carolyn who loves kitties

I am going to call the rehab center now.

I just sent Carolyn’s new address to all of you that expected it.
I noticed after the fact that typo Queen made a typo
C/C instead of C/O for the care of part of the address.
Sorry about that…living up to that title issued years ago is easy

2:30 EST and flowers are ordered.

If anyone needs the address of the rehab center and would join in the shower of cards let me know.
I’ll b-mail you her mailing address. She may well be there for 6 weeks.
Will be delivered yet this afternoon with only a $6 delivery fee.

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,242 total posts | Posted 27 days ago

I found this INSPIRATIONAL for ALL or ANY Woman. . .it is a web page with a little
ditty too long to put the whole thing here and it is called:
The Awakening
by Sonny Carroll - and the whole thing can be found here:
http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/theawakening.htm

The last part of it goes like this:
“Finally, with courage in your heart and with God by your side you take a stand, you TAKE a deep breath and you begin to design the life you want to live as best as you can.
A word about the Power of Prayer: In some of my darkest, most painful and frightening hours, I have prayed, not for the answers to my prayers or for material things, but for my “God” to help me find the strength, confidence and courage to persevere; to face each day and to do what I must do.
Remember this:- You are an expression of the almighty. The spirit of God resides within you and moves through you. Open your heart, speak to that spirit and it will heal and empower you. My “God” has never failed me."

~ Sonny Carrol

Thanks Joyce! I’m not frettin’ about the money, honey, and I forgot about looking for donation or gift, it’s okay, hon…

…I’ve already started a paper craft and am making something for Carolyn today and tomorrow (I know if I work on it almost all day today and most of tomorrow, I can get it out to her by Monday!)
Hint it has to do with words and phrases, too. . .I do hope she enjoys it, I spent most of the morning looking for unusual words and phrases or quotes about life and about women by ONLY women…what I’m making her will look something like a flip open paper crafting item. Some pages will have the quotes on them and some will have a CLEAR window pocket and inside the pocket are words and their definitions in strips (liken to fortunes in fortune cookies but a bit longer)…I hope she gets a kick out of it, plus these are kinda pretty too! I might make it functional, too, and add a mini pen and notebook IF the item is sturdy enough for me to add such.
it kinda looks like this, but only the bare bones of it looks like below I will be adding my own craft papers my own paper flowers, pearls, and other touches, too….

Later All You Wonderful Dearies!
It’s ALWAYS Good to See Em, Hiya Doll!
I think of you often I still pray for ALL who were in WOE
and/or Here WFC!
Have a Wonderful Weekend Women!

…and now More for Carolyn….fun kitties is a GREAT idea Joyce.

Hey . . . kitty was thirsty! LOL!

We often need our reading glasses to see straight! LOL!

Divine Fabrics n More

Just talked to Carolyn
She sounds great and tells me she is comfortable in the rehab center, the food is decent and right on the Hudson River she has delightful scenery out her window.
She also told me flowers arrived and they are beautiful. She was excited with the Well Wishes from her Bonanza friends.
She will send me a picture when her daughter is there tomorrow so we can see what we sent. I’ll get it posted for all to see.
……………….

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,584 total posts | Posted 26 days ago

Well, Friends

I’m so glad Carolyn is on thje mend.
I am watching my text messages for her daughter to send picture of flowers we sent. I’ll post it when that happens

Meanwhile I am becoming a bit concerned about Bette. She said she’d post a new game phrase Friday. We haven’t seen her since the 17th Sure hope she is okay.

Matter of fact it has been 2 days since Charlotte posted and she hasn’t replied to my b-mail. Not to be an alarmist but hope she’s okay.
With weather where she is AND her volunteer work…wondering

See you later.

Page
< 1 2 3 4 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »