Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "***Items Wanted** Post What You Would Like to Find or Purchase ****." To read full rules for the game, click here.

Items Wanted

Subscribe to Items Wanted 13 posts 7 voices

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Are You Looking for something and can’t find it. List it here and let your fellow Bonanza sellers help. Someone may have just the item you are looking waiting to be listed. Post what you would like tp find or purchase.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 822 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

I am looking for a series of mystery books, i am trying to collect them all. They are by Joanne Fluke and they are the Hanna Swenson mystery books. They all have something to do with baking or food. For example, one book is called: Plum Pudding Murder (*I already have this book & i have the wedding cake murder) From a smoke free home please.

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Are you looking fro that special Item? List it here.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 822 total posts | Posted over 1 year ago

Ill keep my eye open for one Hope.
I am also looking for items from Dollar Tree. The microfiber dish dryer mats, they are thinly padded. However, the ones i see now are textured with small checks in them, i dont want those….I want the plain ones. I forgot how to add pic, but the link below shows both….I am looking for the style on the left in black or beige.
https://images.bonanzastatic.com/afu/images/4020/41a9/2b97_5179433872/DSCN2892_thumb155_crop.JPG

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,300 total posts | Posted about 1 year ago

Cards for Uno Attack Game

Posted by rapidreader, Memphis, TN. 618 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Looking for some of The Iron Druid Chronicles Novels by Kevin Hearne in Mass Market Paperback. I have some of the first 6 I believe, but loaned out a couple to my daughter.

What do you have? How much? Looking for used in good or better condition.

from my bookshelf to yours

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,543 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Looking for Sue Grafton’s last 4 books, V W, X & Y to complete her series that I’m collecting! Will take paperback as long as it is in good condition. Will NOT pay inflated prices because she died!!

Annimae's

Posted by crackersplace, Saint Meinrad, IN. 235 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

I checked the many books I have, and I don’t have those if they are newer books. These are not old vintage books are they?

Cracker's Place

Posted by rapidreader, Memphis, TN. 618 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

@crackersplace; mine would be newer. Within the last 3 to 4 years, I believe for Shattered, Staked and Besieged
But I might need to get Tricked and Trapped as well as Hexed since they seem to be out on permanent loan. And these go back as far as 2011.

The Grafton Books would go back to 2011,2013,2015,2017 for hardbacks per a wiki search.

Posted by rapidreader, Memphis, TN. 618 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

In addition to the Iron Druid books by Kevin Hearne I am also looking for:

Straits of Hell (Destroyermen) by Taylor Anderson 10
Blood In the Water (Destroyermen) by Taylor Anderson 11
Devil’s Due (Destroyermen) by Taylor Anderson 12
River of Bones (Destroyermen) by Taylor Anderson 13

Posted by SparklesJewelry, Tinley Park, IL. 98 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Annimae, did you ever find your books? I saw them on Amazon at low prices, like $8.49 and about that for the other ones.

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

Posted by rapidreader, Memphis, TN. 618 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

I picked up a couple of the Kevin Hearne books I wanted.
Shattered, and Tricked.

Still looking for Hexed, Trapped, Staked, Scourged and Besieged

Looking for some of The Iron Druid Chronicles Novels by Kevin Hearne in Mass Market Paperback. I have most of the first 6 I believe.

Posted by rapidreader, Memphis, TN. 618 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Looking for some of The Iron Druid Chronicles Novels by Kevin Hearne in Mass Market Paperback.

Still looking for Hexed, Trapped, Staked, Scourged and Besieged.

Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »