Booth Details, Discounts, and Policies  Return to booth

Here is where sellers can list any catch-all policies about their booth. If any of this information is essential to the buying process, the seller will also mention that within their item description -- so don't sweat it if you don't make a habit of looking at the details for every booth!

Booth overview

Welcome to our booth. You will find a great selection of old, new, vintage and cool items for sale.

We also offer the Original EMG & Active Guitar Pickup 24 Volt mod.

Our goal is to bring you the best items at the lowest price. WE SHIP FAST.
We make your order priority number one once a purchase is made.
Our team immediately starts to get your order ready for shipping.
While we can’t guarantee same day shipping, we will try our absolute best to get your item out the same day. 99% of all our order ship the same day, while the other 1% ship the next business day! We challenge all sellers to ship as fast as we do!

Our customer service doesn’t stop there. We are here to answer any questions you have. Our friendly team usually answers any questions within 12 hours or less!

We stand behind our items and you can rely on great customer service.!

We welcome all questions and comments.
Please feel free to drop us a line!
~ The Thrifty Bids Team ~

Shipping policy

Thank you for your purchase. Items ship Mon – Fri.
We ship in 24 hours or less except weekends.
M-F Orders paid before noon (central time) ship same day. (in most cases)
No shipments on Sun, or postal holidays.
We strive to get your orders out as fast as possible.
We thank you so much for your purchase.
~ The Thrifty Bids Team ~

Return policy

None: All purchases final

Seller badges

5-year Bonanzler Customer Marketing Customers 50th Sale Perfect Attendance SEO Superstar Widget Wizard Customized Inventorious

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile