Customer Marketing Campaigns
Imagine a marketplace that puts you, the seller, in control of managing and marketing to your own customers. Fortunately for you, Bonanza has created the tools that allow you to make this dream a reality. Acquiring new customers is vital to your business, but encouraging one-time customers to buy again is equally as important. A one-time customer has a 32% chance of returning to your store and making a purchase for a second time; and, if you can get that conversion, the likelihood of multiple future purchases increases significantly. Customer Marketing Campaigns empower sellers to build their business and create memorable customer experiences in a variety of ways, such as:
- Offering a discount to buyers who have left negative feedback in an attempt to turn their experience into a positive one.
- Offering targeted discounts on specific items to buyers who have bought similar items in the past.
- Designing and create your own customer loyalty program.
Have we got your attention? Good. Keep reading for more details on creating and edit Customer Marketing Campaigns.
Creating a Customer Marketing Campaign
To get started, go to your Selling Dashboard and select your "Customers" tab, then click on "Marketing Campaigns"
Click the shiny, green button to "Create a new campaign"
From here, you can begin to build your Customer Marketing Campaign. We've created a form to guide you through the creation process in 7 super simple steps:
- Give your Customer Marketing Campaign a title
- Select the customers you want to target for this Customer Marketing Campaign from the drop down. You can choose from the following:
- All customers
- An existing Saved Customer List
- Set your discount amount. This can be a certain percentage or dollar amount off of the full order, or off of an individual item.
- Enter a special coupon code for buyers to use at checkout in order to activate the discount.
- Choose your landing page (the first page your customer will see when they click the "Shop Now" button in your campaign). You can select your booth homepage or a specific item page.
- Set your expiration date (optional). If you choose to set an expiration date, your Customer Marketing Campaign will no longer be available to buyers after that date.
- Add a message (optional)
It's as easy as that! Here's a quick peek at a completed form:
Once you have filled out your Customer Marketing Campaign form, you can preview how it will appear to buyers by clicking the "Preview my campaign" button at the bottom of the form.
If you like the way it looks, publish away! Otherwise, click the button to "Keep editing" so you can make any necessary changes.
Once you publish a Customer Marketing Campaign, it will be available to the entire audience you selected during the creation process. Buyers will see your campaign on their account dashboard and on the new My Seller Coupons page. Customers who are subscribers will receive campaigns in emails, as well.*
*Please note that buyers can opt-out of these campaigns at any time by changing their notifications preferences in the Notifications tab of their Account Settings. These promotions are not currently being sent via email. When that function of this tool exists, customers will have the option to opt-out of email communication. We want to ensure that this marketing tool is permission-based and transparent to all users.
Editing and Deleting a Customer Marketing Campaign
Sellers are able to edit and delete their Customer Marketing Campaigns after publishing. Go to your "Selling dashboard > Customers > Marketing campaigns" page. Here, you will see a list of your published Customer Marketing Campaigns.
Click into the Customer Marketing Campaign you wish to edit, then click the "Edit" or "Delete" button in the upper-right corner of the Customer Marketing Campaign. Don't forget to save (or cancel) your changes!
So, what are you waiting for? Campaign away!